The Magpul Hunter X-22 chassis is an ergonomic, full-featured stock for the ubiquitous Ruger 10/22 rifle. Made from high quality reinforced polymer, the Hunter X-22 features an ergonomic grip, adjustable length of pull and comb height to fit a wide variety of shooters, multiple sling mounting options, a non-slip rubber butt pad, and M-LOK slots for accessory attachment.
The Hunter X-22 fits standard Ruger 10/22 .22 LR pattern rifles with no gunsmithing, and a reversible barrel tray ensures proper fit with factory pencil profile as well as heavy bull barrels.
- Drop-in design compatible with all factory Ruger 10/22 .22 LR receivers
- Reinforced polymer construction for strength and durability
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 12.5”-14.5” with 0.50” Spacers
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad
- Reversible barrel tray accepts all factory barrels as well as aftermarket up to 0.920”
- Compatible with all capacities of factory Ruger 10/22 magazines
- M-LOK™ slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Two dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
- Weighs 2.4 lbs (w/two Spacers installed)
Ruger, 10/22, 22/45, Ruger Precision, Ruger American, 10/22 Takedown, Mark II, Mark III, and MK IV are registered trademarks of Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.